About Me

My photo
I am a Christ loving, homeschooling mom who has a wonderful crazy life. I have a husband I passionately love and 11 incredible kids. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle and help others do the same.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life

Life has been so fun with all 7 kids. Watching the 2 new ones experience Thanksgiving, Christmas, Great Wolf Lodge, a trip to Michigan and Malachi's 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheese have been amazing.

Looking forward to adding more kids to the mix is even more fun.

A friend of mine said, "Watch out, it gets addicting!" is soooo true. I am so up for 15 kids, but I think I might give my sweet husband a heart attack. Though I can just get there slowing with 2 at a time and then maybe he won't notice we have 15 children? ;-)

Here is what life looks like at our house.









We are totally loving life!

1 comment:

  1. Stopped by from Julia's blog...what an amazing family you have!! Love seeing all the smiles. Prayers for those who you are waiting to bring home. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete