About Me

My photo
I am a Christ loving, homeschooling mom who has a wonderful crazy life. I have a husband I passionately love and 11 incredible kids. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle and help others do the same.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Slacker

So, I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging. I wish I knew how other moms are able to post everyday.

Anyway, here is whats been going on.....

Our awesome friend Mandy Rhodes has set up a giveaway on her blog for us with some great prizes Rogers Family Adoption Giveaway,

Also there is a Facebook auction going on "Rogers' Family Adoption Auction" that has more great items on it.

And the BIG NEWS......
We mailed our Dossier over to our kids country!!

Now we just have to wait for dates. We are praying to be able to travel this summer b/c my mom is a special ed teacher and could come stay with her grandchildren while we are in country before she goes back to school.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement through this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment