About Me

My photo
I am a Christ loving, homeschooling mom who has a wonderful crazy life. I have a husband I passionately love and 11 incredible kids. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle and help others do the same.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

We are submitted!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am soooo excited! We were submitted today!

Now we just wait to get our travel date, which should be around the end of September. What a birthday present for Mel to get to meet his kids!

And if everything goes right we will be bringing the kids home around my birthday!
Also, our little Clarebear turns 3 in October, no more birthdays in an orphanage!

What a great fall this is turning out to be.


2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! SO happy for you and your precious littles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! WE are very excited for you and we continue to pray for a quick date and a quick return with your angels!!!! Praying that today went well too!

    ReplyDelete