About Me

My photo
I am a Christ loving, homeschooling mom who has a wonderful crazy life. I have a husband I passionately love and 11 incredible kids. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle and help others do the same.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blast Off!

Today is the day we leave for our kids country. We are going to worship with our wonderful new church, Covenant Community Church, have lunch with the family and then head to the airport.

It all doesn't feel real yet. I guess I'm trying not to think about leaving my kids here in order to save my kids there. It really is the most painful experience I have had to go through so far in my life. My heart is torn in two on both sides of the ocean. I hope that all my children will all see how much they are loved, that Mommy would go to the ends of the Earth to save each one of them.

We really are on our way, Clare & Malachi,

8 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your family and for your safe travels, today, Erika. It's going to be worth it and your kids at home are watching as you put feet to your faith. No better way to show them the love of Christ, than to walk it out. I know it's still painful and I'll be praying for peace for your Momma's heart. Enjoy your journey! Love you, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for y'all! Have safe and easy travels! Can't wait for first meeting photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika!!!! Yay!! I am so happy the day has come! I will keep you in my prayers. This will be an amazing journey! Can't wait until we can plan the big VA reunion when we all have our babies home!
    Take care and be safe!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! :) I am so excited for y'all! You guys are in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying for all of you! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
    Love you guys!
    Amy & Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are praying for all of you! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
    Love you guys!
    Amy & Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up! A mommy's heart is often torn, part of being a mom I think. The nervousness you surely felt when the plane lifted off is gone now. Don't forget to write down your thoughts and all as each day goes by. I cried when we lifted off and we had Adam with us!

    ReplyDelete