About Me

My photo
I am a Christ loving, homeschooling mom who has a wonderful crazy life. I have a husband I passionately love and 11 incredible kids. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle and help others do the same.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yard Sale July 2

We have finally gotton serious about fund raising. We are having a big yard/bake sale on Sat. July 2 from 9-2 to benefit the adoption. Any local people, please come out and shop or if you have anything to donate that would be awesome as well.
4035 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA
(between Faith Baptist Church & Powell's Furniture)

1 comment:

  1. I am gonna post this to my FB so all my Burg friends will see it and maybe you'll have folks show up. Great date and location! We wanted a location out there to do the same thing but ended up using a friend's yard :)

    ReplyDelete